Easy to use
With Fitbit Pay, there’s no need for your credit card or phone. When you are ready to pay simply press and hold the left button on your watch for 2 second, enter your 4-digit watch PIN code and hold your wrist near the payment terminal as soon as your boon.Card appears on the screen. When the payment succeeds, your watch vibrates and you’ll see a confirmation on the screen.
Found at popular retailers
Whether you’re stocking up on groceries or adding to your sneaker collection, you can use Fitbit Pay at the millions of popular retail locations that accept contactless payments.
You can pay with Fitbit Pay wherever you see the contactless payment symbols.
Using your boon.Card with Fitbit Pay is secure. There are number of security features Fitbit Pay transactions have. Some of them:
- Fitbit Pay is safer than using a traditional credit or debit card. Every transaction Fitbit Pay requires you to use a personal 4-digit PIN code for an added layer of protection
- Your card number and identity aren’t shared with the merchant, and your actual card numbers aren’t stored on your device - instead a unique Token number is used.
- All transactions are monitored by boon.’s risk and fraud detection systems.
How to get started
- To get started, download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone or tablet and make sure your Fitbit watch is charged
- You can pay with boon. on your Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition.
Download the boon.App in the App Store or Google Play Store depending on availability in your country and set up the app on your smartphone.
Get the card details
Open the boon.App, select "boon.Card" in the navigation and copy your card data, as it will be needed in the next step.
Enter boon.Card data in the Fitbit app
Open the Fitbit app on your phone and navigate to your watch settings. Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card. If you haven’t created a PIN code for your watch, you will be asked to set one.
Now you can enter your boon.Mastercard card data.
Read and accept the Terms and Conditions. Enter the Authentication Code sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system.
Ready to pay
Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth
Now you are ready to pay with boon. on your Fitbit device.
Tip: Get your free upgrade to boon.PLUS now. This will allow you to benefit from higher charging and spending limits and much more.Learn more